TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.Acceptance of Terms
2.In consideration of your use of the Website and App, You agree :
- (a) To provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself complying with Clause 2 of this Terms and Conditions and as prompted in order to generate the login credentials;
- (b) To the responsibility of ensuring that You meet the required qualification while opting for the Pro Account (defined hereunder);
- (c) To maintain and promptly update your login credentials to keep it true, accurate, current and complete
- (d) And acknowledge that DVMEC is not responsible to ensure that You Conform to the eligibility criteria
- (e) To seek the consent of Your parents/legal guardians before providing any Information about Yourself or Your parents and other family members on the DVMEC App.
- (f) That We are not responsible for any consequence that arises as a result of misuse of any kind in the DVMEC App or any of Our Services
3.If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Platform.
4. This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act”), the rules thereunder as applicable, and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the IT Act. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
5.You may access the Website or subscribe to the Services only for Your personal use. The Platform as a whole, is owned exclusively by DVMEC. You acknowledge that DVMEC is providing You with a revocable, limited, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to use the features of the Website and the App. You will upon logging into the Website as a regular user be entitled to view Our limited free content as a demo of the offerings. You will get access to once You enrol as a Subscriber. You are advised to review this free content before taking the decision to proceed to subscribe to the Services as a Subscribed User as defined in clause 1.7.
6.By registering Your e-mail address and/or phone number with Us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls, SMS notifications, and/or e-mails, in case of any subscription or Service updates.
7.You are entirely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of Your account as well as the login credentials to the account once you become a Subscribed User.
8. We will not be liable for any loss that You may incur because of someone else using Your account, either with or without Your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Us or another party due to someone else using Your account
9. Due to the global nature of the Internet, You agree to comply with all applicable local laws, state specific laws, and regulation rules regarding use of the Website. Specifically, You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data and information, exported from India or the country in which You reside.
- Persons who are “competent/capable” of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to register for DVMEC App and be a Registered User (defined hereunder). Persons who are minors are not eligible to register for Our Services. As a minor if You wish to use the DVMEC App or Our Services, such use shall be made available to You by Your legal guardian or parents, who has agreed to these Terms. In the event a minor utilizes the DVMEC App/Website/Services, it is assumed that he/she has obtained the consent of the legal guardian or parents and such use is made available by the legal guardian or parents…
- To register on the Platform for availing the Services (as defined in Clause 3.1 below) on an account login based paid subscription (“Subscriber”/ “Subscribed User”), You will be required to give details to validate your eligibility by filling in all mandatory fields in the online Service subscription enrolment form.
Subsequent to You completing all fields in the Service subscription form, you will have access to the free content or the Basic Plan in the capacity of Registered User and have the option to purchase a paid subscription of your choice. If You choose to purchase a paid subscription, You will be directed to the purchase page and select the Services and duration for which You wish to become a Subscribed User. Post registration, only once the payment has been received by DVMEC, will You attain the status of a Subscribed User or as Pro User. After the payment is complete, You will receive a confirmation email to the registered email id confirming your plan details and credentials for accessing the Platform.
3.Services of DVMEC
- B) As a “Registered User”, You are enrolled to the free plan by default and have the option to purchase a Pro Services Account (“Pro member”) and become a Subscribed User.
- C) You agree that any Services provided by DVMEC may be subject to change at the discretion of DVMEC and DVMEC may add, remove or modify offerings to its existing scope of Services at such fees as will be solely determined by DVMEC.
- D)DVMEC may at its discretion revise the amount payable in respect of existing offerings forming part of the Services that may be made available to You.
- E) You agree that DVMEC may at any time and for any reason, terminate Your access to whole or part of the Platform, or restrict or suspend Your access to your Subscribed User account, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without any liability to You
4. Subscriber Account, Password and Security
If You use the Platform and wish to avail Services by creating a User account, You may be required to submit your phone number and/or email ID and choose a password which will be the only set of credentials basis which You will be granted access to the Platform and its Services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password and other credentials to access the Services. If there is any compromise to Your account, You can change your password using the ‘forgot password’ functionality available on the login page used to access the Platform.
- Third Parties: If You use the Platform and wish to avail Services by creating a User account, You may be required to submit your phone number and/or email ID and choose a password which will be the only set of credentials basis which You will be granted access to the Platform and its Services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password and other credentials to access the Services. If there is any compromise to Your account, You can change your password using the ‘forgot password’ functionality available on the login page used to access the Platform.
- Any payments made to DVMEC in respect of Services are subject to the payment terms of DVMEC as will be notified to You once You initiate the process to become a Subscribed User.
- The Fee including GST and any delivery charges payable in relation to delivery of hard copy or electronic versions of document based Study materials, if applicable, will be shown prior to completion of the online payment transaction.
- In the unlikely event that, due to a technical error, the amount of the Fee displayed on the Platform is incorrect, DVMEC will notify You as soon as it reasonably can. If the correct amount of the Fee is higher than the amount displayed on the Platform, DVMEC will contact You through your registered e-mail address and/or phone number to notify You of the correct Fee. To avail all Services for the duration of Subscription, You may be required to remit any additional fees such that the correct Fee is paid by you
- DVMEC hereby notifies You that DVMEC uses third party payment gateway service providers to process payment made by You towards the Service subscription. It is hereby clarified that DVMEC will not be responsible for any payment failures or errors occurring due to technical issues at the bank’s end or issues arising from the third payment gateway and all such issues should be resolved directly between You and the banking or payment gateway partner concerned.